Thunderful Coming in Full Force to GDC 2020
Thunderful and its developers will have seven games for press to preview during the week of GDC!
We at Thunderful are excited to inform you that we will be in San Francisco for this year’s GDC 2020. We have a room available at the Marriott Marquis where we will be showing press only our latest lineup of exciting games. In addition to our suite at the Marriott, we will also have Say No! More and Curious Expedition 2 available at events around GDC. We will also have our developers with us to walk you through their games and provide you with interview opportunities to go even more in depth on what we are all working on.
- Say No! More (Studio Fizbin)
- Playable for the first time at GDC! Say No! More was announced last November, receiving great feedback and becoming our most successful announcement on social media.
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill (Megagon Industries)
- Our award-winning biking game is coming soon to Nintendo Switch. This is one of the first opportunities to go hands-on with this version of the game.
- Curious Expedition (Maschinen-Mensch)
- The strategy-based exploration adventure game is about to make its way to consoles for the first time. Take this opportunity to witness the hype and start earning fame in your very own expedition!
- Curious Expedition 2 (Maschinen-Mensch)
- Curious Expedition 2 is the follow-up to the award-winning 19th century expedition simulation. Currently in closed alpha.
Rising Star Games
- Ginga Force (Qute)
- A vertical shoot ’em up at its core with an added focus towards immersive storytelling, coming 2020 to Steam and PlayStation 4.
- Natsuki Chronicles (Qute)
- A new dramatic horizontal shoot ’em up that takes place in the same setting as Ginga Force, but follows the story of a new pilot named Natsuki. Also coming to Steam and PlayStation 4 in 2020.
Furthermore, a few of our games are also participating in different events throughout the week. More details available below:
2020 IGF Awards
Lonely Mountains: Downhill is nominated for ‘Excellence in Design’ at this year’s Independent Games Festival and also received an honorable mention for the Seumas McNally Grand Prize and Excellence in Audio.
The awards ceremony takes place March 18th, at 6:30pm.
Say No! More is on display at The MIX on Monday, March 16th, from 7:30pm until 11pm, located at 981 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA.
Additionally, Say No! More will be playable at The MIX Indie Space booth hosted by Intel (#S449) on the GDC show floor at the Moscone Convention Center, Wednesday through Friday during normal convention hours.
Curious Expedition 2 is on display at Courage XL on Sunday, March 15th, at The Great Northern San Francisco from 7pm to midnight, located at 119 Utah St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States.
We can’t wait to see you in San Francisco!