Production artist – Internship
In this role, you will be working with existing assets as well as doing original work to create marketing materials for both print and digital use. We’re releasing new game titles throughout the year, and you will work with our illustrators to create everything from banners, flyers, website materials and ads to merchandise, t-shirts, and artwork for our social channels. You’ll also be editing video material for trailers, dev-diaries and social media clips.
This position will let you work with several different titles and IPs, each with their own style and expression. The marketing team works closely with the developers to make sure we know the products we’re promoting. You will also take part in playtesting and other every-day tasks at the studios, giving you a good insight into the game industry.
- Excellent video editing and knowledge of video formats, codecs etc.
- Good understanding of composition and layout
- Creating assets for both print and digital media
- Well-versed in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Able to work in a fast-paced media environment, managing several projects at the same time.
- Great communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Bonus points for skills in:
- Video recording
- Color grading
- 3D graphics in After Effects
- Web design
- Fluency in Swedish
About Thunderful Publishing
Thunderful Publishing is the sister company of Sweden-based game development studios Image & Form and Zoink Games, two of the most successful studios in the Swedish gaming industry. Outside of our in-house projects we also act as a publisher for other studios.
- Internship length: 3-6 months (subject to discussion)
- Good chance of employment after the internship period
- You will be working with us from our office in Gothenburg, Sweden. This position is not suitable for remote work.
How to apply
Send your portfolio with previous work, including both graphics and a video-reel, together with an introductory letter and past experience to email@example.com.